Saturday, August 7, 2010

Quest 15: Rhiannon's New Look!



I have a few developments to report on. Rhiannon has a new look. The pictures are added below. I hope you like it, she definitely does!



























Also, Rhiannon went to her first anime convention, AFO. She got so many compliments. She's a little embarrassed, because Rhiannon isn't used to all of the people doting on her.















Here's also a little photo story I thought up. Rhiannon has been meeting all of the other dolls I have around my room. I love porcelain dolls. I have around five or six porcelain dolls plus a My Twin Doll. I hope you enjoy!

"Who are you?"


























"Am I really that short!?"

























"I'm the shortest doll in this room!" ::Pouts::


























::Pat::


























"Hmmm?"


























::Sniffs:: "T-thank you..."


























"Let's be friends."

No comments:

Post a Comment