Monday, October 24, 2011

Quest 16: Sad News And New Addition...

Hello everyone, guess what I'm finally back! Yaaay! >w< But with sad news... On the morning of AFO I was getting ready to dress Rhiannon for her first fun filled day, but it started off with disaster. When I picked her up out of her cushions her stringing came loose and her arms and legs fell. I was soo sad.. The bad thing is I don't know how to restring her. Apparently restringing a Bobobie is different from the rest. I have seen some tutorials on YouTube, but I'm terrified of messing her up. Also, I don't have all of the tools I need. >_> I will be working on restringing Rhiannon soon hopefully.

On a more positive note there is going to be a new addition to the dolly family. Haven't thought up a name yet. I just ordered her from Denver Doll Emporium. She is the Clovera 58cm girl from DollZone. I got the full set with has a lacy blue and white Lolita type dress with a small flower headdress. The shoes are soo pretty!! The set comes with a blond wig but I bought an extra pink wig. I know it sounds strange but I think it'll be cute. The pink wig will bring out the pink in the face up. A little extra I'm getting is a book, "Ball Jointed Dolls for Beginners". I really want a carrying bag but I can't afford it at the moment, and they don't have it in stock at the moment. I do have to say that every time I've bought from DDE I've had a wonderful experience. Their always very nice and helpful. So I whole heartily recommend Denver Doll Emporium.

Lately I've been watching Alysonsfriend's YouTube channel I Don't Do Subtle! It's really good I'm sad I've missed a year's worth of updates.. I've been away from the computer for a while.. I'll try to continue to update more often. I hope to write to you all soon. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment